View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 08:04 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you MarDav70 for sharing your precious experience. I only had a very brief experience right before a gallbladder surgery, where I went to a white space (I think it was a holding area now), and my last thought was, "If this is death, I am okay with it". I was only 24 years when this occurred.
It would seem like you may have passed through the "void" space, (the pitch black space). I have had others describe that area -- seems to be a pass-through zone of some sort.
I love the description of the new landscape you describe, it is fascinating. Did you notice whether it had the same solidness feel as being on the earth dimension? I think the vibrational frequency adjusts with in each environment to our current body that houses our consciousness.
When you said that when you looked down at your feet and could see the cosmos instead, it does seem like a very different set of physics are in place...I think I heard Mary Neal (doctor who had a NDE) describe something similar...I will try to find that interview for you.
I do thank you for sharing this experience...you may consider sharing it also with the NDERF.org site, which is seen internationally.
Blessings.