View Single Post
Old 27-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammoniaeyes
this specific sensation I have had for the last decade and i dislike it. Cobwebs on the face, the electrical presences.. i literally forget what it feels like to not have this sensation. Glad i am not alone, thanks.

I had an entity attachment (it was actually a shadow being hiding inside me) and that created a cobweb kind of sensation when it was there.

someone who could astrally project at will ended up going into me and killing the being and when she did this cobweb feeling all went and I had an instant major energy shift in which then masses of energy started all falling out of me and my energy field, like handfuls of cloudy like energy coming out of my energy. (my whole energy had previously been all squirmy feeling at times).

(I did not ask her to go and kill anything and had just given her permission to remove what she found. I'm not sure how I feel about even shadow beings being killed).

I know it all sounds crazy but I think your cobweb sensation may be due to some energy being there attached to you or to do with astral parasites of a type (there are astral parasites which look like spider mutations which also do like webs, I walked into one of these astral webs one time when I was walking down a street. I think that came from the person who had been walking in front of me and dropped off of her). You could try using something like St Germain's violet flame on it and focus on it burning the energy, clearing it where all the cobweb feeling is. If you get the area where it's attached I think it would come away. When that happens it feels like it is being peeled off.