View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I had this ages ago for quite a while and then it just seemed to stop suddenly. It started again when I put a piece of moldavite on my third eye during a meditation and I've noticed it seems to come when I'm in the middle of doing something so I try to take notice of what I'm doing or thinking at the time I get it.

I get it on the bridge of my nose in the bit that's right between my eyes as well as on the top of my head, its very pronounced. I've had the shampoo itchiness from quite a few brands in the past but this head crawling is not the same feeling plus itchiness from shampoo I found to be all over my head.

Hi,
Yeah to be honest the shampoo i use wouldnt make this particular sensation, it aint itchy at all, and ive used the same shampoo for years, only had this sensation since being on my spiritual development since only 11 months ago. When i ask my heart what its about, i know its spirit showing me they are there with me to guide and help me. And the correct answer always comes from the heart. I will always beleive that.
Thanks for your reply.