Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Greenslade Sit yourself down quietly one night and ask yourself one question. "How different would the Universe be if I had never existed?"

Gosh, you know I wouldn't know how to even start to answer that. I'd have to leave that to the people I've known.

Quote:
Actually it was pretty interesting in so many ways and even made me emotional - but lately that isn't so hard. The Universe has been coming back at me lately and this is no exception, it seems I'm heading in the right direction after all.

Yes it really got me emotional too, at several points in that video. In fact want to listen to it again to see if I can pick up anything else.

Quote:
In many ways he's right, there's this conflict between the body and the consciousness although that isn't quite the way I'd put it. Very often there are traumas that have hit us harder and deeper than we'd like to think, and they've completely changed the paradigms that we move forwards with. In the short term we come up with answers and a part of us has healed while another isn't even close to healing. He mentioned cellular memory and that's actually backed up with research done my Matsuru Emoto and his imprinting water.

This really struck my achilles heal. I had a trauma 12 years ago that completely changed me. I have two physical health issues as a direct result of it. For the last 12 years, I've worked on the emotional side of it, the accepting, the forgiveness etc and I feel as though I've made huge steps here. But my body, I've had no change, whatsoever, with the two health issues. I've tried a list as long as your arm to heal like EFT, TAT, supplements, diet change, acupuncture, cranio sacral therapy, homeopathy, flower essences, spiritual healing, meditation, mindfulness, the list goes on but zilch, it's made no difference to my health. I have learned one hell of a lot about nutrition and supplements, so much that I've helped other people overcome some quite debilitating health issues that doctors have either said live with it or can't help you, so that part's good. But I can't seem to help myself.

I think that's why I responded so strongly to Matt's video, particularly when he said that I'd been giving my body the message "get over it" that is just so true.

Anyway, never one to give up, I intend to deviceless dowse this weekend to get in touch with the affected part of the body - which I've been told I can do this - and see what happens.

Quote:
I've been going through a lot of clearing out the old stuff and digging deeply into myself - root canal work for the Soul I suppose. Much of it is coming to terms with what's happened in the past and strangely enough it's come after I popped the cork on a bottle of single malt whiskey, long story but that was an acknowledgement for me.

I guess that's what I've been trying to do - but emotions and body not coming up with the same thing.

So I'm now watching this video from Matt about living with pain, see if I can find some insight. Have to say I've only watched 10 minutes of it and already he's saying that just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you haven't learned lessons from the past, or you're any less a divine being etc. I can't thank you enough for bringing him into my orbit (I owe you a pint )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zKwZqfWrY

Quote:
The whiskey was given to me as part of a regional award at work and I was having a hard time acknowledging that. Not long afterwards it became easier to acknowledge that I still had things to shift, and much of it was making me very emotional. I've been giving myself time to process whatever I feel without the labels - what I feel is what I feel, it's part of me and that's it.

The acknowledgement and validation you give yourself is more important than from others, I reckon.

Quote:
Listening to what Matt's saying was very much confirmation so deeply, thank you for the link. It does feel like the end of conflict.

That's amazing. He's certainly got a way of delivering what he says. I've ordered his book by the way. It's got a lot of positive reviews on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whatever-Ar...ords=matt+khan

Quote:
I don't know why but I'm being told to give you this.

Often the cause of disease is dis-ease, when we are not in harmony with ourselves and/or the Universe. Just like a winter's night can make us miserable and prone to colds, so our emotional and Spiritual dis-ease can manifest into physical ailments or ailments of our emotional or Spiritual selves. Often those 'selves' or aspects of ourselves need healing too and we don't even realise it. It seems as though as you write this you're still coming to terms with your own abilities - use the crystals, don't use them, get essence, essence doesn't make sense - which might be manifesting into minor health issues. It's your body's way of telling you something isn't quite right yet.

I think you're tapping into this trauma issue which I've been trying to resolve for the past 12 years. A medium I saw, he told me I would recover by using my mind. Would watching Matt's videos and applying it to my situation be classed as 'using my mind' ?

Quote:
I think the idea of having fun with the crystals is for you to find out that you have the choice to use them or not, which perhaps you didn't know you had before. It's really cool though, isn't it? There's something very satisfying when so many things start coming together and making sense, and this bounces off that and along with he other. It's as though the Universe is starting to harmonise in so many different directions all ata once.

That may well be true, I hadn't touched crystals in about 7 years or so, so it's good to be using them, I'm assuming to good effect.

Quote:
Sometimes the question is what are you trying to heal and of what? Sometimes the obvious is just a cover-up and there's something else lying behind the mask.

I just hope that I'm moving into alignment to the 'mode' that will heal me. When I started on this journey 12 years ago, I can clearly remember saying to the homeopathic practitioner, this issue has to have a frequency - I need to find the cure that has the same frequency. Guess I haven't found it yet.

Thanks Mr G, as ever, it's most interesting.

Patrycia