Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 10:05 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
It's so interesting because in the past I've always programmed crystals for a specific purpose but I'm getting the message via my pendulum not to programme, just cleanse. Some of them have got hot really quickly, especially the black tourmaline, which I'm using currently. When I asked my guides why I needed to use crystals as well as the energy they said that (bearing in mind I was painting the hallway at the time) it would be like painting the garage door, I could either do it myself or get someone else to do it. Interesting analogy.
Here's something for you to think about if you want to programme some crystal - your body is a carbon-based crystalline structure. Just a thought.

A lot of it has to do with the state of your mind, it's kind of like when you go through a little ritual before you meditate - lock the front door, put on music, lights candles.... By the time you're ready to sit down you're all but there already. Similarly with crystals, programming puts you into that frame of mind - not the crystals themselves. The only way to change the properties of the crystal is to change its molecular structure, so if you've got some lead and you want a new gold ring? Programming is a bit of a strong word but when you do your ritual you're programming your mind, or putting yourself into that mindset.

The other option is to envision, basically you create a picture as possible in your mind's eye. The picture itself doesn't matter, what's important is that it's the strongest one you can come up with. Use crystals or envision, whichever one works best with you. What might also work is envisioning your healing is already complete, but be prepared for not-so-instant results because this is the lowest density after all.

Quote:
I agree with all that, particularly the bit about not being random, I hadn't thought of it that way. Whatever is happening is meant to happen and wherever its taking me is also meant to be, I would like to think though that it's something that would be of benefit to others.
OK, do one hundred lines. "I am the answer looking for the question."

Sit yourself down quietly one night and ask yourself one question. "How different would the Universe be if I had never existed?" And if you could project yourself into the future?

Quote:
Not quite joining the dots yet but I'm not in any hurry, this will all unfold in its own time and way.
Joining the dots is something I enjoy doing, others perhaps not so much but each to their own after all. But just allowing the Universe unfold puts you more in harmony with it.

Quote:
I'd be most interested to know what you think.
Actually it was pretty interesting in so many ways and even made me emotional - but lately that isn't so hard. The Universe has been coming back at me lately and this is no exception, it seems I'm heading in the right direction after all.

In many ways he's right, there's this conflict between the body and the consciousness although that isn't quite the way I'd put it. Very often there are traumas that have hit us harder and deeper than we'd like to think, and they've completely changed the paradigms that we move forwards with. In the short term we come up with answers and a part of us has healed while another isn't even close to healing. He mentioned cellular memory and that's actually backed up with research done my Matsuru Emoto and his imprinting water.

I've been going through a lot of clearing out the old stuff and digging deeply into myself - root canal work for the Soul I suppose. Much of it is coming to terms with what's happened in the past and strangely enough it's come after I popped the cork on a bottle of single malt whiskey, long story but that was an acknowledgement for me. The whiskey was given to me as part of a regional award at work and I was having a hard time acknowledging that. Not long afterwards it became easier to acknowledge that I still had things to shift, and much of it was making me very emotional. I've been giving myself time to process whatever I feel without the labels - what I feel is what I feel, it's part of me and that's it. Listening to what Matt's saying was very much confirmation so deeply, thank you for the link. It does feel like the end of conflict. I'm reminded of a Johnny Seven gun sitting around that I need to drag out of the cupboard one day and clean. That's going to be a huge acknowledgement in many ways and it's going to be very emotional too. Long story..

Quote:
The numbers have gone crazy! I'm seeing about ten or more number sequences a day. The mileage on the car on Monday 133255, noticed the odd 6 and 9s coming in so need to look those up at some point. Still had no 4s, seemed to have missed that completely. But something must be prompting me to look at the time when I see these numbers. I see the number sequences before I see what the time is - if that makes sense.
As Alan Watts said, "When we lose our minds we come to our senses." No craziness, just more senses. And yes, you have missed the fours completely and that's the fun part. The card you dowsed for was Communication and there you have some, but who is communicating with whom about what?

Quote:
I think you might be right as much as I would like to think of it healing a couple of minor but irritating health issues. Maybe that will come later.

The other thing that's happened last few days is my dowsing has suggested a couple of essences which on paper didn't make sense when I read the description. It made me feel a little flat and low and couldn't understand why it was saying this, I happened to be watching another Matt video on ascension and he said, at that precise moment, that if a choice you're making doesn't feel good in the body it's unlikely to be a good choice and to go by how your body feels in making a decision. So I thought well based on that information the answer is no, I'm not going to take any essences. That then prompted me to deviceless dowse to ask if I needed the essence and got a strong no. I hadn't deviceless dowsed for ages and I suddenly wondered about communicating with my body with what I'm trying to heal and to ask it what it needs. I was also getting the message from my guides to have fun with the healing energy in experimenting with what else I could combine it with besides crystals.

Then my pendulum said to choose a card from my Earth Wisdom deck but that to dowse for it. It does that when it wants to give me a certain message. So I dowsed and the card was Communucation! So it looks as though I'm going to be doing some work this weekend getting in touch with my body to see what it needs to heal. Had loads of flashes of blue light last night.
I don't know why but I'm being told to give you this.

Often the cause of disease is dis-ease, when we are not in harmony with ourselves and/or the Universe. Just like a winter's night can make us miserable and prone to colds, so our emotional and Spiritual dis-ease can manifest into physical ailments or ailments of our emotional or Spiritual selves. Often those 'selves' or aspects of ourselves need healing too and we don't even realise it. It seems as though as you write this you're still coming to terms with your own abilities - use the crystals, don't use them, get essence, essence doesn't make sense - which might be manifesting into minor health issues. It's your body's way of telling you something isn't quite right yet.

I think the idea of having fun with the crystals is for you to find out that you have the choice to use them or not, which perhaps you didn't know you had before. It's really cool though, isn't it? There's something very satisfying when so many things start coming together and making sense, and this bounces off that and along with he other. It's as though the Universe is starting to harmonise in so many different directions all ata once.

Sometimes the question is what are you trying to heal and of what? Sometimes the obvious is just a cover-up and there's something else lying behind the mask.

I don't use my crystals so much now but at first it was good fun, it was a great way to feel the energies and find out a little bit more of my own abilities. Now I don't use them so much and go with what Matt says about listening to the body but then I've always been an instinctual person.

Quote:
I didn't but thank you and I'm glad that you get something from our exchanges

Patrycia
You being infectious goes along with the question of the Universe being different without you. And you're very welcome. It's very sock-popping stuff when you think about it that way, that the energies you have inside are being radiated outwards and people can't help but pick them up.

It's an interaction, always something to get