View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Experiencer

If we think of creation we soon arrive at the conclusion that creation is as it seems..So there fore any association with what we think of as progress..improving..getting better .. seems to fall by the way side in terms of the souls ascension (what ever that is to you ) The soul ... A thing working through me in this life.. Is doubtlessly doing what it needs to be doing using my bodily incarnation as it's vessel.

The soul's business as far as I have gathered , based upon creations mission is to experience on behalf of source. This means that If you have never dodged a parking fine..You are going to have to live a life when you dodge a parking fine..simply so that you can feed back the experience to source..Creation..

It is a bit of a downer for those who feel they are nearing ascension (whatever that is ) because if in all of their souls journey , they never did/experience a thing.. that soul has not fulfilled it's programming... Creation by it's nature seeks to experience everything and all things in no particular order. It seeks an answer it cannot find because finding that answer will destroy it.

Welcome to the Cosmic Hamster Wheel.