View Single Post
Old 30-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenD
Hi VinceField,

First let's make it clearer if you WANT something to have that means that you don't have it right now, that's the belief you hold in your subconscious mind. That's your vibration regarding the specific thing you want to attract, a lack and not a have.

To be in WANT means that most of the time you are looking for the thing to manifest, expecting it to come, you may did a visualization and then all day you are waiting for it to come, this waiting is equal to hours of visualizing that you do not have the thing!
If you want to change you first choose what you want and then try to regularly and consistently live in the desired reality in whatever level possible.

You can start only in visualization and than also match your vibrations in WORKING to the goal physically, not waiting, not looking for it, working yourself and living the desired identity.

Good info also on DeepAwareness website when I reach 25 post I'll be able to share the link….until then you can add dotcom to the website name…

Try all day to say "I am so happy" I promise you that you will be very sad and suffer, because if you want to match the reality of you are happy then in that reality that you already have happiness, you would not need happiness because you have it so you will not say the mantra of "I am so happy" in the desired reality, therefore saying the mantra is a vibration mismatch…or as I say an identity mismatch.

-Allen

We live in a world of cause and effect. Through experience we learn that certain causes give rise to corresponding effects. To achieve happiness from a state of sadness, one must abandon the causes that give rise to sadness and develop the causes that give rise to happiness. There is nothing mystical about it.

One point of interest from your original post is it is not always a matter of "opposite." For example, I may be somewhat happy now, but I want more happiness. Perhaps I am very happy now, but I want even more happiness! Perhaps I don't experience sadness, but I don't experience happiness either, I experience complete apathy and boredom. These are not dealing in opposites or extremes, but simply changes from one state to another.