Thread: 911
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator
I got 911 once when some heart issues became a problem a little while back. I wasn't in an emergency situation but my guides did want me to take care of the issue so it didn't turn into an emergency because I was kind of neglecting the situation. So I would say first if you have any medical issues or symptoms that seem troubling to you then just go and get them taken care of. I will also say I did not realize this but I spent a lot of my life in an emergency type emotional state. Everything was an emergency with me needing to get things done now. It kind of crept in as a result of having a busy lifestyle but tending towards being a person prone to stress and anxiety I have to admit I was making life in general an emergency. So also take stock in how you may be approaching life or even just one particular situation and maybe heal the need to make whatever it is an emergency if you find you are doing that. Finally I would say evaluate how your visions afterwards may relate to why you may be seeing 911. They could be a big clue as to why you personally are seeing the number so often. It usually is pretty personal anyways.