View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
In answer to the thread title..

Break everything down to a quark...to a string of entangled quantum energy and call it "God".

Have the "Higgs Field" become God's manufacturing machine.
Have the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Mean become God's template.
Have pure, unconditional Love as the activation and sustaining force for everything in existence.
The stars we see in the sky emitted that light we can see before the Earth was even formed...before our eyes were even created to SEE that light, and yet, we can.
From where does the feeling in my heart originate? from chemicals in my brain! from where do these chemicals originate? from my DNA...from where does my DNA originate? from the Big Bang...what put the "Bang" in the "Big Bang?" well, God wondered what would happen if "He" decided to 'divide by zero'. :)

Yes, I can see God everywhere...and in everything...

Keeping my attention fully there for any more than a split second to prevent my head from imploding is another matter entirely.
Actually, now you're talkin' my language!
Well, and David's in Psalm 139....familiar with it?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru