View Single Post
Old 23-10-2010, 02:45 AM
Guide
Quote:
How does one leave a lucid dream into astral? Or ask your guide to pop in to help?

- Good question. The majority of my experiences come from doing this (transitional awareness: from dream to astral)

I never hurts to ask for Divine help, but for me, I think it just happens because I spent a good effort of the night trying to "get out" - and even though I failed to, I fell asleep and upon coming back to regular waking consciousness something makes me aware of what the astral body is doing and I can go from there.

I'd have to say that, maybe if you can recognize what the astral body is doing (which has allot to do with feeling it) then ignore thinking about getting up in the morning in the physical and just go with the feeling you get from the astral body or concentrate on that instead.

What is most important to realize is that our quality of conscious awareness during the day seems to directly affect the quality of consciousness while we dream. So if we are well-versed in studying ourselves consciously while awake, then we are more apt to catch the cues coming from our other bodies while we are in different states of brain activity that we might not usually/naturally recognize.