View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Experiencer
I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

I'm incredibly fortunate to be able to communicate with my twin soul who is in spirit. My situation is different to yours as we did not come to the physical world together this time - physically, I am on my own, though in every other sense I am not, because she is never away from my side and I am sure your partner is always with you if only you could feel him there. Twin souls are a part of one another for eternity and a silly little thing like death can't change that. My twin is my spirit cheerleader in everything I do and, though it's sad that we can't be together in this lifetime in the way we have been before, she never fails to bring me joy and I know the rest of eternity is ours.

Yes, the spirit world is wondrous, and you may be sure that your partner has reconnected with his soul group and other loved ones on the other side. But he can do that and be with you at the same time. If there is any change to the way we feel when we cross over then it is only that our love and compassion grows stronger. We cannot possibly forget the powerful relationships we experience in our physical bodies - those experiences are one of the reasons we take them on in the first place.

It is true that the moments you feel joy when you think of him are those in which he can most closely connect with you again. Please listen for him. It's tough for them to get through to us, but I know that he is doing his best to send his love to you.