View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Gave me a good chuckle.

But seriously... Inavalan, the thoughts you've expressed are interesting. What you're asserting would come to life more if you illustrated the truth behind the principle with examples from your own life.

Possibly your life has changed fantastically for the better by applying the principle. Maybe you're in a place now, in your life, that is far better and more satisfying than it was, say, a couple of years ago, or five years ago, or whatever. Maybe you have everything you've wanted.

How about just a wee bit of how what you've expressed (in the OP) has played-out for you?
This is a good example: your reply triggered the beginning of a negative emotion in me (I guess that was your intention).

So, I'm pivoting away of it: not engaging you gives me a pleasant emotion. Not giving it attention, I push your reply away from my reality.

I exercise my free will, and leave you exercise yours.

I preserve my joy (by not engaging into an unpleasant exchange); you preserve yours (if your reply gave you pleasure; although I doubt it, because you were sarcastic, a negative emotion; it attracts its likes for you).