View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 06:03 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
Yes, that's true. The sign is also positioned between Capricorn - that has an alternative symbol of a mountain top with two rivers going down - and the very water sign of Pisces.

One can say that Aquarius is the link between Capricorn and Pisces.

Capricorn is ruled by Saturn. Some say that is the old devil, while others like me say it's God himself. All God's children needs borders and control. If we don't get it good enough from our family - then God as Saturn will do it for you.

So Aquarius carries the water from Capricorns mountaintop down to the deepest sea of the Pisces.

Aquarius is ruled by Uranus and they say that Uranus is hiding behind The Moon - another connection to water.

I hope this water-talk fell in good soil :-)

One can also say that Aquarius is trying to build a bridge between Capricorn and Pisces, but one knows that Pisces - which is known for christianity and Jesus on the cross - won't success with it because Jesus only took one of two thieves with him.

There's one thief that will die on earth - and that is the Capricorn - and Aquarians and Pisces will go to heaven.

But one day Capricorn might be so spiritually evolved that it's able to don't think about owing and controlling material and money, and instead embrace it's own rivers of love that it so far is blind of.

But after the age of Aquarius, we will go into the age of Capricorn - and then I believe we will see a whole new level of understanding material goods and money.

Remember - there is a lot of bad signs. Think that's why there are no bad signs :-)