View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Suspended

My experience with repeating numbers across my life is with the number 3, which is my birth number. March 12 in particular has been a date where significant events take place. December 12 as well -- both are 3/3. It was a March 12 when I found out I was pregnant. Another March 12 I won a lottery (not a lot, but enough to change my life at the time). A third March 12 I met a man who was key to a huge life change. December 12, the following happened in different years: my mom was born 12/12, my divorce became final, I won a second lottery (only $1000 but still!), and when I was 19, it just happened to be a December 12 when my boyfriend and I ... for the first time (hey, that's a significant event for a woman!) :).

The point is, for you to be seeing 11:11 with an 11 as one of your birth numbers is significant. There are quite a few histories of people with a significant number popping up across their life. Composer Arnold Schoenberg was born on September 13, and was terrified of that number to the point it affected his work. And ... he died on July 13, a FRIDAY that particular year.