View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah007
I hope I write this in the right topic, but I do want to share this also, maybe there are also other people here who have the same problem.
For as long as I can remember, I am feeling like there is a sadness, something to grief, something missing.
Do not understand me wrong, I like a good laugh, I am friendly (sometimes too friendly and then they take advantage of me). But there is always that cloud, but why, for who or from what. I have asked myself already, is something happened in a past life, that I carry with me now. There has always been lonelyness too in my life. I think I have to learn something important in this life, but sometime I wished that I knew more so that it became easier to learn what there is to learn.
Sarah, the other thing that I want to mention is, if it turns out that you have repressed, bottled up, hidden bad and angry feelings inside of you that are connected to folks who may have hurt you in the past, it is extremely important to direct your feelings towards those who actually hurt you and NOT towards innocent bystanders like: a spouse, friend, boss, co-worker, pet, furniture, strangers, the government, etc. The damaged and hurt feelings must be released in the direction of those who are guilty of hurting you and not onto anyone or anything that did not hurt you before. It's called the Correct Target. Most hurt and angry folks, take their painful feelings out on the WRONG targets so there is never any resolution or justice for the victim of past abuse. I hope you can see what I am saying here and, if and when you ever do any therapy, please send your unhappy feelings to the correct target - even if you are terribly afraid of or completely loyal to those (parents) who may have hurt you long ago. Once you begin releasing the bottled up anger and sorrow that belongs to the ones who hurt you, you may feel a sense of relief and JUSTICE regarding what happened to you back then and this will open up new and thrilling energy for the balance of your life.
Good luck,
jim