View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 07:14 AM
Master

I posted here, when and where, i forget. But now I come to answer this topic in a different persepctive. it'll be honest.....

Im not in a relationship with a human man or woman in a romantic physical sense. Have not been since the year 2010. I've not participated in a sexual act since 2016, in which i questioned...why the eff am i doing this?
I stopped. meaningless and pointless sexual acts with empty bodies roaming the earth empty and seeking a filling.

My relationship is spiritual and is with God. Always has been, it just took me quite a long damn time to realise. And it's lonely. within it's amazing. Im never alone, nor in the physical sense. Yet there is no BODY in a human form to share this amazing spiritual relationship with. I see companionship for the conditioned programmed social genders. I lack interest in participating to be a mans wife and cook. For a potential orgasm and his income to help survive in babylon.

It's lonely. But no man will just do. and since that is the vow upon my soul. I own it and walk with it and listen to God at all times. Maybe, just maybe, if i can breathe God into someones heart then I may be blessed with a physical companion to walk the earth with and share God with.

I wont compromise this and for this. I walk alone.

but I am filled and never thirst. I just wish I had a companion to share the drink with.

Love is not lust. and the two can never marry.