View Single Post
Old 28-12-2018, 06:02 AM
Master
hi aragonite, if you share your chart we may be able to help you a bit more. first off, I do know what you mean about Virgo, but you also could keep in mind that Virgo and Gemini are both ruled by Mercury. however there are probably other telling signs that are making you such a perfectionist though. A lot of signs or placements could signify that. I've got a Virgo Mercury in the 6th house which is Virgo's home. so my mind which is what Mercury basically rules is pretty perfectionisty.. but in actuality someone might think I am more scattered and stuff which would be more typical of Gemini. there are different things going on, like my Mercury is opposite my Pisces Ascendant so that is kind of wayward energy, and also my Mercury is 90 degrees away, or square, to my Mars, which is kind of the action planet and thus the way my mind works and my body or other underlying passions operate are kind of combating each other. There's definite Virgo stuff going on with me but so much else is in play. so you'll be able to see a lot with your own chart the more you learn and have people point out the things they see.

there are also some important points that are apart from the planets which you may or may not be aware of. I mean there are a ton, but the top ones in my opinion are the North & South Nodes, and the prenatal solar & lunar eclipses. some asteroids can be prominent too. like I don't have any Gemini planets or anything in the 3rd house except Chiron and one of my prenatal eclipses. so anywayss Gemini is probably a lot more important that I'd initially realize.

If you can upload a picture or screenshot of your chart that would be great, but if not you can give us your birth information including the exact time if you know it for sure, and we can look up your chart and help you see what's going on

some of my guesses right off the bat, if not involved with Virgo or 6th house, would be Capricorn, Scorpio, and Leo cuz they are all kind of controlling and compartmentalizing in their ways. but honestly most signs could be construed as such in their own unique ways.