View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Knower

Is Our Lady of All Peoples actually Isis Returning?

"Goddess worship was prevalent in the ancient world and the devotion of the Catholic Church to the Virgin Mary is one example of the influence of the feminine principle on early Christian Belief. The Virgin was given the title Queen of Heaven. The statues of the Madonna holding the infant Jesus in her arms erected in Catholic churches are almost exact copies of the effigies of Isis suckling Horus, found in Egyptian temples."

See also this paragraph from Plutarch's The Mysteries of Isis and Osiris at Chapter IX: "In the temple erected at Sais (ancient regional capital, western Egypt) to Athena who, according to some, is Isis herself, above the portal is written "I am all that has been, is and ever shall be; and no mortal has lifted my veil." Athena was a virgin goddess, and like Mary, born of a virgin.

An apparition of the Virgin has appeared on more than 500 occasions in the years since 1251. Often She has referred to Herself as Mary, mother of Jesus Christ.
The turning point came at Lourdes, France on 25 March 1858 when in response to a request by the visionary Bernadette Soubirous for her name, the apparition stated "I am the Immaculate Conception." This is not a name but an action, and means: "I am the fertilization of the ovum without male sperm." She self-fertilized. She is the origin of all things.

That the Immaculate Conception of 1858 is Isis returned is confirmed elsewhere by Plutarch at Chapter LXII: "Isis is also called Athena which means 'She who originated from Herself'", i.e She self-fertilized. The mediaeval belief makes its enormous meaning clear by its numerous surviving statuettes of the kind called "Vierge Ouvrante". These represent the Virgin as a wooden statue, the front of her body opening like a pair of doors to reveal the Trinity inside Her: Father, Son and Holy Ghost, so that they appear to have originated from Her substance.

The first occasion when the Virgin in apparition appears to have abrogated Her role as Mary, Mother of Jesus, occurred at Banneux, Belgium, a farming village ten kilometres south-east of Liege, when in eight apparitions to 12-year old Mariette Beco between 15 January and 2 March 1933 She identified Herself as "Queen of All Peoples" and told the child, "Believe in Me and I shall believe in you."

Her subsequent apparitions, said to number one hundred and five, occurred between 1 November 1937 and 4 November 1940 at a Catholic village in Germany with a population of 2,000. The venue was at Heede on the Ems river, close to the North Sea and Dutch border and the Virgin appeared to four girls aged between 11 and 13 years: Anna Schulte, Margaret and Greta Ganseforth and Susanna Bruns. After a few days a Luftwaffe police detachment took them into custody and conveyed them to a mental institution at Göttingen where they were investigated by psychiatrists for a month and discharged unharmed, the authorities being satisfied that there was no political background to the apparitions.

On 5 April 1939 Margaret Ganseforth stated: "I saw the Mother of God directly in front of me standing one metre away and I asked Her how She wished to be invoked. She replied: "As Queen of the Universe and Queen of the Poor Souls in Purgatory."

The groundwork had thus been laid by "The Queen of the Universe" to be identified as "Queen of All Peoples", and as one may perceive, these ideas contained a threat to the continuing existence of the Church of Rome and its dogma. In 1945 on the 87th anniversary of the revelation of Her identity and nature by the Immaculate Conception at Lourdes, battle with the Church was joined, as will be explained next.

Last edited by Untersberg56 : 20-02-2020 at 02:11 AM.