View Single Post
Old 17-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Actually, not. Which universe exists? The one in your mind or the one outside your mind? How do you know the one in your mind is an accurate representation of what's outside your mind?

You see a table, but can you see its constituent parts? Quarks, electrons, protons, neutrons, atoms, molecules, cellular structure? Do you even see it as wood? Which concept of table will you use? Is it solid or 99.999999999% empty but for electromagnetism and the nuclear strong force?

We have an inkling what's underneath electromagnetism and the nuclear weak force, but what's underneath the electroweak force and the nuclear strong force and gravity? What about dark matter/energy?

Do you really think you know what exists and what doesn't? How do you know you're not dreaming. Right now and right here? Aside from "I think therefore I am.". Can you really be certain of anything else? Anything other than you are conscious of some thing? Of just being and nothing beyond that is a certainty?
Going beyond a physical object creates a pointless, irrelavent fantasy concept of that physical object for the ego I.