View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
might be helpful to find a bit more flexibility in meditation... Perhaps reserve some of your meditative sittings for the 'nothingness' and others for exploration. Just my own experience here, but I couldn't possibly explore and remain in the 'nothingness' state at the same time. Exploration can bring loads of new awareness, answers to questions, etc; attempts to stay where I am only limit those experiences.

I do tend to get images and colours before the 'nothingness' phase which was my norm until I got these whilst deep in the 'nothingness' phase. Getting anything in the 'nothingness' is definitely not my norm. Perhaps I'm getting close to another phase after 'nothingness.' I tend to get most answers to questions through my dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Don't try, don't want for any "thing" be it a state of being or an experience. That wanting is what will hold you back.

Just do your practice and you will find yourself in that nothingness and then move beyond.

That beyond is where I'd like to go so hopefully I'm getting closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Spirit
Do you seem to have burst of energy, after these meditation surges?

Not really! I have energy surges frequently at the moment but there's no burst of energy after meditating as such.