View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Well actually it is PINING. People are destroyed by this it's only if you let go and except things it becomes heavenly.

I've recently been made aware of a situation where a man has a ex girlfriend that thinks they are past life loves and has been hanging on for years. He didn't doesn't feel it anymore than he feels for everyone he meets. He won't address it with her even though he doesn't reciprocate and has even had closer connections. She is essentially wasting her life, and quoted many of these tf cliches.

That is pining away, and having suffered that loss I wish I new who she was so I could set her free.

I agree some people are using this new Twin Flame concept to hang on to something that no longer serves them.
Well, I am walking through a rocky path now with mine so I will give him some time but to be honest, the moment I realize this is being toxic and it is affecting my life I will just back off STRAIGHT AWAY, no hesitation.
Cause in the end, we do have to live our lives fully and we can't be here sitting waiting for something that maybe is never going to come back. Sad but true. I love him so much and I know it is not over but it is not just my decision - my decision is to move on with my life and do the best for me and my spiritual growth.