View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 06:33 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug1122
I agree here.

Who says either is further in the path than the other? I used to think that since I was the more aware, that I was further along and would pray that he would hurry and catch up. I don't believe that now. My theory, and this is just an opinion and what I, myself believe, is that we kinda start at opposite ends, so to speak, and meet in the middle. As I'm learning one thing, he's learning another, but at the same time, he's picking up what I'm learning and I'm picking up what he's learning. Eventually, when the time is right, we meet in the middle. That seems to be what is going on with him and I, and makes sense to me. When you also factor in the anamus and anama. Which I thought the whole female/male balance thing was **. But I can see it now. One would think that it is such a small thing, but I see it as a huge part. Men getting in touch with their emotions and learning to be more woman, and woman getting in touch with their male side. On the outside, one would think we were already balanced in this, but in this relationship, I let my emotions take over and he, his logic. No balance was there, on the inside where it mattered. When you think about it ALL, it does make sense.
Not to mention, they are putting us on a pedestal like we are them. So they feel not "good" enough for us. They may say we deserve better. We say they deserve better and feel not "good" enough for them. That's **. No one else is any better than anyone else. Take them off the pedestal, see them as human with faults. And they in turn will take us off, and won't feel that they aren't good enough.

Anyway, I think I'm rambling...lol. I could go on and on and the subject would change 100 times...lol So I'll end here with saying, that I do agree with what SerpentQueen wrote, but wanted to add my thoughts

Oh dear holy cow dung! I'm so sorry that I've not checked this thread for a while; you must all think I've been rude!

Just to clarify something:

What I meant by 'severely underdeveloped' was in terms of spiritual knowledge, understanding and growth...that he's so far ahead of me on that path and in that respect, it makes my head hurt seeing how far I have to go to.

Am over my little pity party now and no longer think of myself as 'unworthy' or 'not good enough', so please refrain from wanting to slap me

Realisations have been washing over me since last night (long story, very dull, another thread, won't go there) and although still keenly feeling the pain of our loss of contact, a new feeling is making itself known: that it's not 'over' per se, but that I have some personal challenges to master, and a fair whack of ego to subdue and discipline.

Thank you so very much, all, for your loving support, insights and wisdom. It's deeply appreciated.

Hugs to all
MorningMist