View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 03:32 PM
AngelBreeze

Dream Communication

Greetings, Tiss,

Since you have prayed for communication, there can be little doubt that your prayers were answered and you were hearing from someone in spirit!

I too have had a similar experience that I have discussed here. As I was asleep and just before waking, I heard the name of a friend very plainly spoken to me. I was then currently involved in a project where I needed some help and hearing the name made me call and it all worked out for the best as he was able to help! I had also been praying for an answer and it was revealed to me, by God, in this way! So, yes, I believe that our angels and guardians are looking out for our best interests and can give us this information during our dream state.

But one must also remember that God speaks to us in dreams! It is Biblical. And He has given His angels charge over us as Psalm 91:11 (KJV) tells us. So, there you are.

If you are currently undergoing some difficulty in your life or have been thinking about a serious matter, your angels are no doubt letting you know not to worry and that they are right there with you!

May you have a wonderfully Blessed day!