View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 04:01 PM
e-ma

Thanks for the replies

ross, that info was really interesting. I have been thinking about that mantra you mentioned all day today and am trying to learn more about it. I found a Google video with a similar mantra, which also originates from Yogi Bhajan, and think I would like to give this one a try:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9090978688340383920&q=Yogi+Bhajan& pr=goog-sl

Your results sound great, I'm really glad you're seeing positive results in just two weeks! I still really need help with the throat chakra. It's stopped being so restricted, but there are still blockages there. I have difficulty speaking to people in a social environment - when I am nervous or am meeting new people out socially my voice goes really really quiet, almost like a whisper and nobody can hear what I'm saying. Later, when I am more relaxed or with people that I trust, my voice goes back to normal again.

AM.. yeah I really felt as though I overworked my crown and throat last year. I haven't mastered how to consciously open and close my chakras yet though.. looking forward to reaching that level of understanding..