View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Lol.... sounds like something faries would doo lol... sounds like they may have been smoking something too lol.... I wonder if it was hard to fly if they were drunk? lol....

@CrystalSong.... what!? Clairvoyant Undergrad work?! lol is this a technical term or a metaphor? and what is a crystalline being? What do they doo? I seen some things that look like glowing faceted looking gemstones. Is this what your talking about?

Yeah, Kinda crazy isn't it? I'm going to Psychic School and doing undergrad work in Clairvoyance currently, it'll be about two more years before I get my graduate. Turns out there's a number of Schools in the USA. The one I'm going to is called Psychic Horizons (out of Boulder CO)- there's another in San Francisco and a few more around, and we have students calling in for class from other countries. A new student joined us a couple weeks ago via Zoom or Skype from Germany. This is actually one of two in this town, the other is Boulder Psychic Institute, and there's also Naropa here too which is an accredited University which covers some of it as well though its of heavily Buddhist tradition, where the two Psychic Institutes are more traditional Mystery School-esque and one can learn Healing, animal whispering and many other things as well, all as classroom settings cover a minimum of 6 weeks.

Crystalline Beings...Hmmm....so you know how we have a Higher Self or Eternal Aspect, which is NOT located in the body most of the time right?
Well, crystals are also conscious beings on an evolutionary path and have higher selves or none embodied soul aspects. These and, let's call them Guardians and Angel over crystals make up the Crystalline Beings I'm talking about.
There are other world race too though referred to as Crystalline Beings - but I don't have first hand knowledge of these, only of the Earth Based crystalline kingdom.