View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 06:02 AM
FrankieJG

GAME - Soulmate Manifestation

Let's start a game

Everyday come to this thread and write down 1-3 qualities /characteristics you expect from your soulmate/your future husband/your future wife/your ONE TRUE LOVE and live the day focusing on those qualities.
Listen to your heart and write WHATEVER you want.

For each quality you expect from him/her write down what YOU have to offer in return. This is to develop self love and to remind yourself that you are
WORTHY.Brag about yourself dear, nobody is going to judge you.

Write them in THE PRESENT TENSE and make sure you REALLY get into the feeling of having manifested him/her and see how the universe responds to your new vibrational shift.

I'll start with the PHYSICAL characteristics. As we go , will concentrate more on the inner qualities while making sure we develop them within us as well.

I am married to a lovely wonderful husband. I thank Jesus, and the Universe for sending him into my life this soon.
  • My husband is tall , he is taller than me. He has the PERFECT height that goes well with mine.
  • My husband has a built that goes well with mine. I LOVE his arms.He ADORES my body -my body size and shape is JUST exactly what he always wanted.
  • My husband has nice dark straight hair. He LOVES my shiny straight hair.