View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 03:13 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I am under the impression in this situation you may wish to consider skipping the light and love angels, and the wise master guides here, and go on your gut instinct and perhaps consider learning to trust yourself.

You may learn a lot about yourself in the process.

You may find you have every ability to make decisions like this for yourself, find confidence in your own inner intuition, or at the very least the confidence to put yourself out there to this woman without the need of asking a Spirit to help.

Do you want this to work with this woman or not? Quit playing games, women don't like them.

Do I think you should speak honestly with this woman about your own feelings and quit pussy footing around? Yes.

Do I think an angel/guide is going to give you a physical sensation to do so? No.

Have you considered the sensation you felt, actually comes from your own person, spirit and being? Ask yourself.

No I have not found any evidence to suggest guidances will give either physical confirmations, or disapprovals.
I agree with most of what you say here. A lot of the issue stems where I relied on my gut instinct and had a series of events work out almost perfectly only to push her away with an uncharacteristic mistake. I tried to fix things with her afterwards but I was unaware of part of the mistake, didn't even address it and it only made things worse with her. I gave up. It was only months later and I started getting signs that I started to consider trying again. I believe angels and guides can show the right time to approach a problem again. There are times where I had great intuition, signs etc. that all gave clear guidance in life but I never had any physical sensation like that so I can't really guess the origin but it will either be meaningless or prophetic.