View Single Post
Old 27-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear all, thank you for all the inputs and insights.. It has been valuable for me to understand better. I didn't expect this many and kind responses, thank you so much �� I will keep posting the updates. I'm just trying to do my best here with the best I know how and good intentions.

I did contacted another friend who is also a medium. He said he will look into it and we haven't talked again since (2 days ago). He also asked me to look into my heart and I will find the answers there and pray as well to the gods to look after my son.

The last update about my son that I got is they (the first medium, it's a family of several mediums and several guardians as I am told) now put my child's soul in a bottle and sealed him there for safety. Because he keeps trying to insert himself into the medium's son who is just a bit younger from my child. And that caused his son to somewhat be more sensitive and easily inserted by other spirits. It has been more than a week that my son is in that bottle. They still don't know what to do with him. Can you really put a soul in a bottle and sealed it like that? Is my son suffering being treated as such? Or is it just like a time out and not being allowed to go out of his room?

I also have asked my friend to try to ask the child what is keeping him here. But so far he hasn't got a chance to do that. And every night I do think of my son and try to send my love and feelings to him but I don't know whether that reach him or have any effects at all. I will also try to pray and ask help from my departed relatives as well starting tonight.

My understanding of the afterlife all this time is more and less the same as enesbud. A soul goes on living but in different realm. Though don't think a departed soul should roam around in this realm and without a purpose like my son (and certainly not in a bottle or other people's house). There's nothing for him to do here, my son should move on to the next. I wish I can talk to him so I can know more what's keeping him here and how to help him move on.

And I've done some reading as well about a departed child's soul from local lores. In several other people's experiences usually the child still have something that he/she wants before he can move on, could be toys, clothes or have something that they want to say to the living.

But how can I not worry? He is my son afterall... I will do anything that I can to help him find peace.