View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The universe exists by the law of opposites. The law of opposites is 'everything has an opposite, with equilibrium'. The universe is compromised of ALL things, which at the most basic fundamental level can be broken down into two parts. The universe consists of material things and immaterial things, and that's the reality Neil.

How can you be between good or evil ?

Above it seems that you are refering of the non sentient physical part of the one & only spiritual universe & matter as it is drawn together in an organic kind of construction, of which has little significance to myself regarding the non organic/physical.

If as you say everything has an opposite, then for instance as i mentioned, there are varying degrees of the in between of good & evil....so what are the opposites of those many in between ways of being. Surely if everything has an opposite as you suggest, then what are the opposites of those varying ways of being of good or evil.

There is no duality of our sentient being...but there are two non sentient bodies that we express our selves through...flesh and spiritual bodies.

But we are not the physical body nor the spiritual body, we are the invisible self...of which has no duality nor opposite...there is only the self of each of us.
We think & act in one way or the other, if you or any one else chooses to label one or the other as an opposite sweet no worries, however everthing or way of being, is still only it's singular way of being of which can be of many varying degrees of being.

One may say as they choose about the organic physical matter, however we are not that stuff.

We think & act from the Invisible spiritual self, we are intrinsically good & perfect & only influenced by evil entities to become evil to suit their agenda....believe it or not, as i really do not mind...

& we are singular spiritual entities with a Soulmate who is not an opposite nor a duality, because we are seperate of each other.

But it is said that one day Soulmates can once again merge back together...will they be one...i am led to believe so...are they opposites, no i believe not. They will be a totality of a combination of their individual memories & of the Male/Female.