View Single Post
Old 17-05-2019, 08:14 PM
Master
Hmmm... I'd look into why I had digestive problems. What do you find difficult to digest? And you can get more specific, find more specific info I mean, if you zoom in on what exactly the problem is, or the cause. Like is it the intestines, the stomach, the liver and so on.
You can look for Louise Hay's explanation on what's behind it.
But digestive problems tend to be indicative that you have problems digesting something, the how and what depend on what I said above, and also what the problem is. Like diarrhea is different from obstipation. One is not absorbing, the other not able to let go. Just an example.
If you know the what & why you can zoom in on a chakra if need be. If for instance the cause is not expressing yourself it could be throat and Sacral.
Again, just an example.

A green 3rd eye basically means that that is what it needs right now to balance. It is not the authentic colour of that chakra. Not a problem, I actually feel it's good to see / feel/ sense what colour it is or needs in order to get balanced or activated more.
In the end, when that is done, it will be the authentic colour, which is purple or darker blue (depending on who you believe, hihi).
This theory goes for every chakra btw so in that sense your Solar Plexus -which should be a golden yellow- can need or be blue, or pink or.. or...
Then it needs that colour, and its energetic vibration, in order to heal and balance itself.

What crystal you need.... just feel!! What I get is somewhat more gentle crystals. It's as if using strong focused, 'harder' crystals will have an adverse effect as it's too much. Be gentle with yourself. It's like when your intestines are upset you don't eat chili. You eat something that's a little easier and gentler. Similar thing.
But follow your own guidance.

Best of luck