View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
What is fast to us, is fast linear. Are we looking at this in the physical term instead of the spiritual.

I realize you are saying you had the ability but can one be trained or taught to? We cannot manifest (?), a new powerful word within some teaching. I don't know, to me it is not spiritual to tell another they can't do something which is being done (ie; using the 3rd eye). We are taught the word no a lot. Do we really know? I say, never give up on your dreams. When it happens it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't, but it does not mean no. The next life. If something is not nurtured then it is no surprise it may not happen even if it is there, only surprise if it happens. Cause and effect may also apply, right? 40 years is breaking the speed limit...lol! Can one find a key to do it?

I should have done it in ten years time. All I do now is my self-training when I was a kid. The only reason is, I don't do anything with my dharma energy after my mentors are integrated inside my body. I agree that I'm a "slow cooker" but actually I never try to switch on my current.

Then it gives me a longer time for me to practice my dharma more "matured" before I use it on real spiritual world events. And the distance between physical world and spiritual are mutually beneficial or it can be either way but it can be reached on both sides. For example, human can change to God directly and God can be turned to physical world or human directly. This is no more a theory. The alien tell me how to do it. And I've trying it but not yet achieve it in full.

I've try my Cupidson and it works (half way). And I try for myself but demons disturbing me. That's the reason I haven't done "anything" yet.

My third eye is the combination of my light from left eye and right eye. So it's different from other that can see only the astral playground inside one's body. But my third eye can see outside my body, that's the real world. And I can tackle with the outside world with the deities.

I can teach a person within a few (5) years time to master my dharma but it has to get the permission from my mentors. My successor should be chosen by my mentors not by me. It's a dharma energy of creation abilities.