View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong

I use forty years after my mentors have integrated into my body and teaching me. I can use my third eye to see outside my body when I'm three years old.

So there's no fast method that can fasten your energy levels of become an enlightened or awakened or ascended person. It all depends on that person's ability or capacity to gain what he can or what he can't.

What is fast to us, is fast linear. Are we looking at this in the physical term instead of the spiritual.

I realize you are saying you had the ability but can one be trained or taught to? We cannot manifest (?), a new powerful word within some teaching. I don't know, to me it is not spiritual to tell another they can't do something which is being done (ie; using the 3rd eye). We are taught the word no a lot. Do we really know? I say, never give up on your dreams. When it happens it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't, but it does not mean no. The next life. If something is not nurtured then it is no surprise it may not happen even if it is there, only surprise if it happens. Cause and effect may also apply, right? 40 years is breaking the speed limit...lol! Can one find a key to do it?

Last edited by lemex : 04-10-2017 at 06:54 PM.