View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Henri77

Similar to my questions (regarding logic of the deceased entity)

There IS an astral counterpart for sure that contains all the physical elements-furniture,etc, ... most astral travellers report this..
so perhaps "ghosts" interface with this reality and only occasionally see the 3D physical counterpart..
Those anyway who know things have changed, but are attached to their old "home" life. and don't wanna move on.

.the most likely explanation.... and we all create a mental reality,and often ignore things that conflict with that construct
(just a guess)

yet the "lost" phenomena is a bit different, and those who died in the war, a trauma, accident ....most certainly aren't emotionally attached to that scenario.
They seem (I assume) simply confused...emotionally distraught, but don't understand , (or fear) moving on...as they likely think they're trapped in that physical realm, with no obvious means to escape.
I recall a German submarine crew from WW2 that we helped move on... the ship had sunk with all onboard... I know nothing more than that. however about their mental state... and also recall some infantry from the civil war as well.

Time for them doesn't exist....

Jurgen Ziewe reported his mother after death being in a "dreary-gloomy place", due to her depression...and remained there- she still looked ill, elderly"
For "6 yrs" he was unable to really get through to her,as she was enveloped in a self generated cloud.

Then a year later he visited , and she was completely changed, much younger and smiling.
Apparently something caused her to question her reality-mood and she opened to the possibilities of a better existance in the afterfife.
It could have entirely her awakening and/or prayer-angelic influence that changed her attitude.

He remarked she was a good woman, but circumstances & depression surrounded her, and for some reason stayed with her for a certain period.

(What was 7 yrs to him, may have seemed moments to her.. who can say)

his book is a real eye opener for me, on how attitude-belief-perception affects our life, afterlife especially, as things change quickly...as soon as we change our attitude-perspective-mindset... and desires
I can't recommend the book more highly .... for anyone curious about afterlife , or simply higher dimensions