View Single Post
Old 19-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Seeker

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I greet you once more as you return from the proverbial fence of observation to paint your thoughts to this canvas.

I reciprocate your salutations with lots of love and light as I return once again from the fence of observation

Quote:
In fact you are not. Your human brain is the cause of this belief, for it is your human brain and ego which creates the values of reasoning which determines your concept of good and bad, or not good enough. You cannot be naturally bad at experiencing non-physical phenomenon because you are a non-physical phenomena in nature yourself.

I guess "naturally bad" is not a very accurate term to use. Let's just say that I'm an inexperienced beginner when it comes to moving my thoughts to a higher state of understanding.

Quote:
What you must do then is to move your thoughts themselves to a different horizon of attitude and understanding about your true non-physical nature and the ways you are open to experience that.

How? I think I am generally open to experiencing supernatural phenomena, particularly by meditating frequently. However, it can be somewhat discouraging when nothing happens despite my most honest attempts to explore my non-physical nature.

Quote:
This means your journey to an experience of Prime Creator is the journey you take to be one with your own spirit.

What happens when this journey is completed?

Quote:
Prime Creator speaks to you, through you, at all times, in all spaces, through your own spirit.

Despite my best efforts, I hear nothing.

I have tried meditating at night. I have tried meditating in the morning. I have tried meditating in the afternoon. I have tried putting on ear plugs to prevent any possible distractions. Even in total silence, after having cleared out my thoughts, all I hear is nothing except total silence.

This does not mean that I reject the notion of my non-physical nature, for despite not having seen or experienced anything, I am still waiting patiently on the proverbial fence of observation.

Quote:
There is never a time nor ever a place when Prime Creator is not speaking to you; you have but to listen. In order to listen you must identify and remove all the barriers you have created within and around you which separate your perception of your own spirit. Prime Creator is neither a he nor a she; it is you, we, and us.

If I had doubts about Prime Creator's existence, I would not have tried to communicate with me, us, and you. What other barriers might there possibly be?

Quote:
The flaw here is assuming they are going to do and experience what they are ‘supposed to’. The flaw here is assuming the one crossing over is going to be perceiving things from a specific place and vantage point in physical space. It must be understood that once the physical body has been shed there are no physical eyes through which to see, and sight therefore becomes a state of individual awareness of what their own consciousness reveals to them. What they experience in this state is relative to what they are thinking about in this state at the time, for their thoughts transport them to whatever they are thinking about and that becomes their primary focus. After you have just left your physical body and discovered you have died the last thing your thoughts will be focusing on are a display of mundane images left upon shelving. Many are drawn immediately to their own physical form below and the activities of personal association, of intention and of emotion.

I agree. Without knowing exactly how the spiritual world functions, it is difficult to investigate it properly. Without experiencing the spiritual dimensions firsthand, a scientist is left with no other choice but to rely on the experiences of his physical body when devising a suitable methodology for the investigation of supernatural phenomena.

You may be able to access higher sources of information whenever you want, but I can't do that at the moment. Neither can Dr. Sam Parnia and the rest of the scientific community.

Quote:
Planet Earth exists close within the proximity of a bustling crossroad of interstellar commerce and the planet itself is rich in elemental and genetic resources. These resources can be detected from a long distance away in space.

What type of elemental and genetic resources do they want? Does commercial trading occur in outer space?

Quote:
It is also known that the fate of planet Earth will ultimately have a profound effect on the rest of the cosmos and other intelligent civilisations. So many other species then have a vested interest in processes taking place upon the Earth.

How can the fate of planet Earth profoundly affect the fate of other cosmos and civilisations? I think these elemental and genetic resources might also be present in other planets as well.

Quote:
Deprived, mutated and diseased societies who feed on the suffering of vulnerable life forms as a form of pleasure and pastime. Who derive satisfaction from prolonged torture, live experimentation and forced mutation for entertainment. There are those who cannot comprehend what love, compassion or remorse is because of the inequality of life they have themselves endured.

Many of these awful activities have also been done by human beings throughout the course of human history, unfortunately. I am disgusted by that, but I really am not surprised to learn that others are doing it as well. I hope there's a compassionate being out there who is powerful enough to put an end to these activities once and for all.

Quote:
How does the control of cattle and horses benefit human beings? How does the domestication of dog, of cat and rabbit benefit human beings? Is the interference of genetic engineering of crops and cattle done to benefit the crops and the cattle themselves?, or the self-serving motive of the human architect?

The control of cattle has increased our food supply while the control of horses has allowed us to travel greater distances. But how did the genetic control of human beings contribute to the self-serving motives of other species?

Quote:
The human presence has been rooted for approximately 5.3 million years.

Why did the uprising of warm blooded mammals take place approximately 5.3 million years ago?

Quote:
If you aspire for visual experiences try learning the guided instructions of such meditations to memory prior to entering meditative states. If you aspire simply to raise your vibration do not place anything within mind at all and create a space of distilment without thought; that is - release your focus on all thoughts that arise, as they arise.

I aspire to raise my vibration high enough to connect with my non-physical nature and to experience Prime Creator by clearing my thoughts during meditation. Despite numerous sincere attempts, I have not experienced anything so far.

Quote:
I give this, as always, in service.

I thank you for your helpful answers, as always, with gratitude.