View Single Post
Old 22-10-2011, 12:17 AM
Administrator
Hello

By the tem over shadow I feel that would me that ye let Spirit speak through ye in what is knows as "Direct Voice Mediumship" .

When it comes to platform work as I do that in a Metaphysical Centre and I do message nights ext. I personally do not let many spirits in that situation have direct contact with me. I call in me Guides and I have thier help to assist me bring in Spirit to stand ALONE with me not in or even touching me.

I too work with someone I do not do message work alone in an open setting where I do not know the people that are there. In that we are there for the other on level of grounding and in protections of the energies. In that it takes finding that someone ye feel comfortable with. Not always an easy thing to do.

The messges that one gets should always be set with the intentions of your highest and greatest good and that of the one's getting the messages. One should be well grouned and in the Devine White Light. Remember alway YOUR the house for Spirit and YOUR in control of that house.

It is a rewarding experience but too its one that does take a lot of energy, patients and practice.

Much blessings on this jouney....

Lynn