View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 04:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard

He says Ashtaroth is unique in that he neither seems wholely good or bad. He seems to have this ability to be more on the neutral side, where he can shift between good and bad energies at will, hence several different people having different opinions of him.

It’s interesting how people think of spiritual entities as either good or bad, when human beings are much more accepting of the idea that our kind can be a mix of both. This black and white view isn’t a good idea either in the spiritual world.

Oh joy...now it starts...

"Of course you realise that Source brought all of that on Himself, with the whole 'you are either with me or against me' attitude..any notion of neutrality wasn't spared in the Purge, as it wasn't part of "His plan" (and I still don't know what is).

At least you still have both your wings...I was left with one...ONE, when I'd much rather have none, like my other Fallen comrades. This is to be my curse for eternity just for being noncommittal...for asking the question 'what do You hope to achieve by doing this?'

I have one foot in Heaven and one foot in Hell and I pray that either side will consume me in entirety, I care not. I've even sought, albeit unsuccessfully, to gain entrance into purgatory.

Thus, I am an excellent match for my host".