View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Experiencer
Now this is just my take on this and it seems to me she opened the door for oppression. She is able to rise above it at times. Dark spirits are all around us, and they've always been there. White light techniques I'd stay away from. Your attacking them with it basically and they can and will retaliate. Keeps them coming back. Makes them excited because your responding and putting up a fight. Like a dog only attacking live prey. It's fun for them. So every time you fight back they leave and bring back friends to help them. This is in the bible believe it or not. But nobody is immune to this sort of thing and it doesn't take just playing around with witchcraft to open yourself up to such. Fighting it is simple. If they bring friends to fight you, your bring in HIS army. Their voice inside your head is not louder than yours or GODS. If they start to say even one syllable over ride it with the most powerful verse there is

"For GOD so loved the world..." John 3:16

Whether you know it or not you have angels around you as well as heavenly spirits that wait for you to pray. They carry out those prayers. God already knows what is in your heart but once you take that step and turn to HIM in faith, the order is delivered. Once you stand in the authority you have, the voices disappear. The present ones anyway. It will be replaced with the inner guidance you should have. God can only do so much for those who lack the faith. The end of days began when Jesus was crucified. God says "In the last days, I will pour out my spirit on all flesh. Your sons and your daughters will prophesy. Young men will have visions...old men will dream dreams."