View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 07:29 AM
Experiencer

I have read all the posts since I last posted, and I appreciate them deeply. I am not going to respond to them right now, however, because I am not feeling well. Maybe it's the onset of a cold, maybe the flu, maybe just low energy. I wanted to try to channel tonight, but I need to take it easy. (Taking it easy is probably the thing I most hate in the world!) I can't sleep, so I am going to share something I realized about an hour or so ago, then maybe my mind will be still and let me sleep?

Before passing on my realization, I just want to say:
I hope that Mojo Pan responds. Did anything in my reading resonate for you, Mojo Pan? If not, that is information, too, and please don't hesitate to tell me.

Last night, before trying to give a reading for Mojo Pan, I was reading The Book Thief. I'm finding it a very good book, but I thought that I should not read it before channeling, because it might affect me. Then I thought that was silly and yes, I could read. Before channeling, however, I did try to relax and I ran my hands over Mojo's name on the computer and then relaxed some more. Now I realize that I somehow picked up on what was to come in The Book Thief. This is the second time something like this has happened. I don't know how useful it is, but it does tell me that i am "getting something," which I already knew. I could feel it.

Anyway, to explain: one of the words I heard last night was "potato." I wrote it down. I thought it was weird, but hey, I was just recording.

Tonight, instead of channeling, I read some more in The Book Thief, then settled down and tried to sleep. I thought over this thread----the comments, the channeling attempts, etc. Then my mind moved to the book, and I thought about what I had just read. In the book, one of the characters tries to steal a potato. He is caught because he tries to steal the biggest potato there is and many other people have their eye on it. When I was reading that incident in the book, I didn't think a thing about it. Only when "rehashing" recent events did I realize that the word I channeled last night was a key word in what I read tonight.

The other time this happened was shortly after my best friend died. I was watching a show that she really liked, and I don't remember the details exactly now--though I think I may have posted about it on this forum back then--but I either said the words or wrote the words or something like that, that I later heard in the show. It was really weird to hear the exact same thing in the show that I had said or written or heard in my mind before watching the show.

Of course, a person could argue that I'm making this up--that I'm just SAYING I hadn't read that part in the book yet or that I just SAID I hadn't watched the show yet. I am sitting here on my side of the truth wondering what to make of it. What am I doing? How and why do I pick up that kind of information? It's not like I'm picking up on something that hasn't happened yet, because the book was written in its entirety before I started reading it and the same principle for the movie. But the parts I picked up on hadn't yet happened FOR ME. What does this mean?

I know that I have psychic abilities--we all do. But am I cut out to be a channeler for others? Or is there some other path I should take with it. Do I just need practice? Taming? Or maybe it's merely an interesting phenomenon for me that isn't especially useful for anyone else? I really don't know. What I've learned is that there is definitely reality that we don't see with our literal eyes and I also know that life exists after death. Two biggies. Two life changing realizations.

I love doing this channeling because it is broadening my horizons. Literally. And I adore wondering, learning, expanding, understanding, wondering some more. But will I ever be able to give anyone else a gift like what I received I when someone sent me an EVP in my son's voice that said, "I'm just fine, Mom"? two years after his suicide?

I really don't know. But "be with what is" is good advice. So, I'll just see where this takes me. If any of you know what kind of ride I'm on, I'd love you to tell me.

And as usual, I've gone on and on. Now I'm going to try to sleep. I may try to stay off for a few days because I really need to rest...but I'm about as good at resting as I am at writing short little notes.

Hugs to all.
And blessings.