View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
Thanks. This is informative. I was asking because though I dont like to label, the person I have talked about here but was moved away from is very much into human rights while I am into animal rights so I was thinking if the divine mission is mentioned, shouldnt it mean some sort of work for the society. I was not sure how just coming together can do anything. Its obviously very fulfilling and a moment of great happiness to reunite with the other half.
You don't have to do exactly the same thing.
For me it's about women, the collective of feminine energy, helping women to become more empowered in divine feminine energy. Which comes down to loving self more, becoming soft and vulnerable on the outside yet strong on the inside.

My TF has a craving to work with teenagers (he is a teacher) and brings upliftment that way. Supporting and helping to instigate a new way of teaching that isn't just about results but about them getting to results that match them and make them happy, that nourish who they are as a human being.

Common denominator is wanting to help ppl get in feminine energy (which is the human, personal aspect, not about become like a woman, lol)