View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 06:54 PM
Seeker

Hmm, I appreciate the interpretations, but there's still something 'off', about this. I really feel like the ribbon I saw next to me played a significant part in this. Of course, it's opinion of the interpreter as to whether that has association here or not, as it was not part of the dream, but something that happened immediately after.

Also, while I respect spiritualities, I don't particularly follow what many regard as deities. I know some will say it doesn't matter, but that's also a matter of my perception, because while I followed God for seven years of my life, the being in this dream felt like they were in no sense 'divine', but familiar, as in what I'd perceive as the likeness of a lover's comfort. That is why I'm so confused as to the possibilities, especially with the red ribbon appearing afterward. (since I've only ever been in two relationships this life).

I'm torn as to how significant my intuition is regarding this dream.

That being said, I do thank you for your time in sharing your views regardless. The possibility is not lost on me, I just try to view this from as many sides as possible.

So, If anyone else has anything they may wish to add, you're more than welcomed to, regardless of how you view this. :)
"In the eyes of humanity, the moth faces great bias against the butterfly. Truthfully, who are we to judge? Both were little more than a worm in their youths. And look at both of them now, with those glorious wings."