View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Seeker

A gift of energy from a familiar 'stranger'.

Hello! I hope I'm typing in the right section, because I'm not sure if this would qualify otherwise as a lucid dream, but it was definitely unlike any other I've had. Nice to meet you all.

I'm here because I've searched everywhere for any kind of insight I can gather, and have come back nearly empty handed. Having no other ideas, I've resorted to sharing this in a forum to see what others might think.

This dream was one of my more potent ones, especially since it's the first time I've ever even vaguely heard someone talking in the dream and had the ability to remember it, almost in specific detail, as most of my others are usually absent of speech, or I'm never able to remember what was said in it.

Dream start:
In this dream, I was standing in a void. There was nothing but white surrounding my presence, as far as the eye could see. It was quiet and colorless. Suddenly, within seemingly a blink's moment, I realize that someone is standing directly behind me, within inches of my body. I never turn my head to find out if I know them, but when they speak, I hear a man's voice--it's strongly accented, but it sounds like it's from a peculiar place. Not quite like an accent I'd heard before. And even though logically, this seemed like a stranger, there was suddenly a wave of familiarity, like even though I'd never seen them in my life, I just innately knew who they were.

They reach around me with their left arm, as if they're about to grab my waist with an open hand, but they stop just before they would, and there's perhaps 3-5 inches of space between their hand and my abdomen. When I look down, I see a marble-sized ball of energy hovering between that small gap. It was pastel in color, semi-transparent, and iridescent. It was not of any distinct coloration at all beyond the light, soft shimmer that seemed to mark the borders of the orb, but it was beautiful to look at. Then, this person very distinctly tells me "This will always be a part of you", before softly pressing the ball of energy directly into my solar plexus region.

The dream ended there. I woke up with a strange feeling over me, like it seemed far more significant than 'just a dream'... Not to mention that upon waking up, I noticed a small red ribbon that used to hang (for nearly a year, unmoved) on a lamp, at some distance away, was now casually laying underneath where I had slept. I now wear that ribbon on my wrist at all times.

I know the last bit may be irrelevant to the particular context of this forum, but it was too interesting to me not to share. If an idea is needed for imagery, I drew a quick doodle afterwards dedicated to this dream. Here it is (hope I'm allowed to post images for the sake of description:

The best reference I can think of in terms to what this orb looked like, is that of a soap bubble. Clear, no distinct color, but shimmered with iridescence. Just imagine a soap bubble and more of a 'glow'. I hope people get what I'm talking about. Just google a bubble and look at the shimmer of color. Like that, but more pastel.

The only thing I can add is that there may have been a slim possibility that they said "This will always belong to you", rather than "This will always be a part of you", but it's the most distinct wording I've ever heard, and no matter which sentence you go with, the context is still fairly aligned.

I've wracked my brain for several months trying to figure out what this dream meant. I've found nothing, aside from energy colors and chakra-related alignments, but I can't seem to find anyone else's dream discussions that have shown a similar instance. Is there any insight someone here may be able to offer? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you ahead of time. :)

Possibly unrelated note: I spoke with one friend who believes (like I do) in twin flames and soulmates, and their ability to appear in dreams. She personally believes, however, that when the soul splits in two, it is no longer a soul, but the separation of the admixture, where only those two components together truly transcend into a complete soul. She felt that could be a possible meaning to this. Of course, that's her view only, and opinions on that may vary, so I'm curious as to what others may think.
"In the eyes of humanity, the moth faces great bias against the butterfly. Truthfully, who are we to judge? Both were little more than a worm in their youths. And look at both of them now, with those glorious wings."