View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Thanks for answering Shivani, there are a couple of sentences I don't understand, I wonder if you or anyone else knows what they mean:

"She is the world-bewilderer...because Kundalini is maya in this world."

Also what is

"Dominant Para, the Sri-Paramesvari, the Awakener of eternal knowledge."
I recently watched a movie called "The Great Arcanum".

Here is the link to it:

https://youtu.be/JU1WAaTSjgI

After watching it, those questions you asked became very clear.

Kundalini energy is also associated with sexual energy and the orgasm, but this is only just a tiny fraction of what the Goddess is capable of manifesting within the human body and psyche, as you know.

However, most people get caught up in this pleasure and believe that this is all there is to it...in much the same way as people believe that whatever we can perceive through our senses in relation to truth is all there is to it. Thus, Kundalini is also known as "Maya" or the bewilderer...in that Maya or Shakti is also the veil which covers the Absolute...Brahman.

So, most people who understand Kundalini and who have even raised it can see the veil, know there is something behind it, but that is where they stop... remaining satisfied with that, without lifting or removing that veil to see what is behind/underneath it all and to gain the direct experience of Purusha...of the eternal truth.

It is all about converting semen and seminal fluid (even women have this) into ojas or tejas.... spiritual energy...elixir of immortality.... Soma....and forgoing the orgasm, so that higher states of transcendence can be achieved.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I am on my mobile phone and had to change it up.