View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 07:06 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatShouldBeWillBe
Hello there!

My name is Victoria, I am a 17 year old healer from the northeast. I started my spiritual journey about 2 years ago, and it has been an incredible ride thus far. After starting at boarding school this year, I lost touch with that side of myself, and have felt quite empty and wanting to refocus. Though I have led guided meditations and helped connect people with their guides, the complete bubble (which, I believe is a vortex) that surrounds me at school has really blocked me from accessing a deeper part of this.

Although many of the women in my family are spiritual/have spiritual gifts, none of them ever shared a real interest in any of this, until my uncle died last year. It has become my aunts mission to connect with him on the other side, and through starting at a spiritualist church, going to different conventions, and connecting with multiple mediums, she feels as if she is getting there. We have started bonding over our interest, and it has brought something up inside of me I didn’t know was there.

I am incredibly called to begin my journey as a medium... I’m just not sure where to start.

If anyone can give advice, it would be much appreciated. If anyone if interested, I can sure more about my journey and experiences as a young healer, and how I have gotten to where I am.

Thank you!!!

First a few questions..... What does beng a medium mean to you? How are you sure you're being called? From who/where comes that calling? What do you know about mediumship?