View Single Post
Old 24-04-2018, 10:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all so much for your highly constructive thoughts. I definitely agree with the idea that of course I don't want to attract him if he's not in that place and I certainly don't want to mess with someone's free will. I mean, what kind of relationship would that be? If he comes to me, he must come of his own accord, I've tried to make that clear to the universe and it is listening, clearly! However, I have an odd gut feeling that, even if we're not lovers or romantically together, we're in each other's lives to teach one another something. I've never quite felt so...weird... about anyone before and I sincerely don't believe it's infatuation because I'm finding that fairly easy to let go of now. I care for this person enough to let him go, to do anything else would be cruel and self centred; that isn't love or care. Funnily enough, I'm trying to frame my request with the hope of generally attracting good things and good people into my life as you have all suggested. I'm new to LOA but have found that it's working pretty well. I'm just trying to have faith that if one thing doesn't work out then there's something better around the corner. Thanks for your replies, guys! Good vibes to you all Xx