View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Master
I wonder about fluoride actually calcifying the pineal gland. Many years ago I read that it was discovered that it made people more docile so it became a mandatory federal law that it be added to city water supplies.

So I believed it did calcify the pineal gland. I've never tried to avoid fluoride, drank it in city water, had it in toothpaste and periodically my dentist would coat weak enamel with it. SO I got plenty plenty fluoride through-out life.

In Dec 2011 I experienced a spontaneous awakening of consciousness and had a great many psychic events and energetic events in dominoes effects multiple times a day for 4 solid years.
Now I still have what could be called extreme access to my psychic abilities and offer my abilities to the public in various capacities. It's my life's work now.
For pleasure, curiosity and exploration I go out-of-body regularly (conscious projection) and often take friends with me on explorations. Locally I'm known as an accomplished psychic and energy worker.

So I wonder now..... did all that fluoride (still getting it in city water and toothpaste) actually effect my pineal gland and block any access?