Thread: Child in spirit
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Seeker
Child in spirit

Hello. I wonder if anyone could advise me on this please? For many years my family have been told by many many different mediums of a child who was brought up in spirit connected to us, but we have never been able to discover who the child is.

A couple of years ago I had a private sitting with a medium I have consulted several times, and whose information I have never found to be wrong. She was talking about my parents and their "three" children. I told her that I have only one sister, but she was quite convinced that there are three of us and felt that possibly my mother had a miscarriage. I'm sure that my mother would have told us about this if she had been aware of it (I understand that very early miscarriages may not be obvious).

My mother passed over 6 months ago and yesterday I had a private sitting with the same medium. The contact I had with my mother was wonderful, however what I would like to concentrate on here is that once again the third child was mentioned, and the medium is now quite sure that the child is my twin who was miscarried. I assume that this is a physical possibility.

I am interested to hear of anyone's experiences of this, particularly how it may be possible to find out more about my twin.

The odd thing is that for quite a while now I have found myself thinking things like "I love that colour, do you?" but now knowing who I was asking. I just put it down to stress!!