Thread: Closing off
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Experiencer
Not really sure why you would want to shut off gifts you've been given for a reason. I understand fully that there are pros and cons to having them. At one point I felt like I wanted to close the door on mine. I wanted to feel "normal" again. I think we all go through this phase and more than once. Being open and aware means we are exposed to the good, bad and the ugly. Once we start to exchange energy, it can either be good for us or bad. Depends on where it's coming from. First of all, you don't have to allow the exchange of your energy with another. Just because your reading it doesn't mean you have to hold on to it. Just let it flow through you. Only observe and then let go or more or less disregard it. You don't have to seek out or take in the source of the information received either. That's where you run into problems like energy drain. It's like your trying to carry on a two way conversation which creates that cord or connection. Your going to get the information regardless. Set the intention of what you want to know then sit back and wait for the answers you seek. That intention is embedded in the aura. Spirit knows what it is you want to know. Or what anyone else wants to know around you. This cuts down on negative energy alot because it's a waste of its time. It doesn't get to feed off of the exchange. Things will start to shift into a more positive way for you too and may be the closest you will come to being "normal" again.