Thread: Heard from him
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Lorelyen

I suspect "false twin" is a kind of get-out clause to ensure that a believer in this faith doesn't have to rethink their relationship to the faith itself.

false twin is probably just an ordinary boy- or girl-friend in the final analysis to whom one ascribed this twin-thing label - because one is caught up in twinflame liturgy - but had to be disconnected when the truth came apparent.

One could look on each relationship as a practice run for the next, all looking toward the big one - that, having a certain wisdom, has the making of permanence within the limits of our time here. To me a relationship ending doesn't mean failure in any way at all, just "moving on" because a territory has been explored, mined, and there's nothing more to mine from the vein. It falls to ennui and complacency and one or the other participants will move on. The sorrow can be a like Chinese cuisine - sweet or sour or both but is tied to the romance of the initial exploration. One grows wiser through every interaction....at least, one should.

All in a day's work as they say.