View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 01:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
maybe you both thought the thought at the same time? Or maybe neither of you thought the thought but you both thought you did!

if i have a choice of two paths in front of me, it seems like I can only take one of them when I choose, now. So I'll never know the merits of the other, unless I do it some other time, than now and assume the two things are the same as each other.

Very interesting; regardless of which frame of reference we look at it, it postulates telepathy, precognition, clairvoyance etc! So either way we're both experiencing what we think we're experiencing, and awareness allows us to initiate our own narrative. I messaged you privately because you mentioned a paradox, something that's confusing to many and deviates from the subject. It's quite interesting to look at the situation as a paradox, the two things happening at once, yet not happening at all-----simultaneity!

I'm infatuated with paradoxes, because there's so many kinds; preconditioned and prerequisite paradoxes, immutable deductive law paradoxes, frame of reference paradox, arbitrary paradoxes etc! But they all encompasses a sorta contradictory; nevertheless.....!