View Single Post
Old 19-04-2015, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Miss Hepburn how are you doing? There is corn in a simple can of tomatoes. It's called citric acid which is derived from corn in the US. Even fresh fruits and vegetables are sprayed with a corn derivative so it will arrive at the peak of ripeness. And grass fed meats are sprayed with the corn based antibacterial so it will pass USDA inspection.

And it can be in natural flavoring because corn is considered to be a natural food.

I always thought gluten was bad but corn is 10 times worse.

And yes, I can only eat grass fed beef that does not have the little soaker pad under it to soak up excess liquids. Ah but then, sometimes the trays the meat are on are made of corn and the cellophane is sometimes made of corn.

Sorry I didn't know you had posted before. Regarding your Aflatoxin. No I did not know that. I'll have to research that. Thanks!

Deepsoul, Saggi suggested Salicylates. Very interesting information.
What!? Sounds like everything is sprayed!!!
You sure do know a lot!
But, YIKES!!!

Do you ever read or watch Doug Kaufman! "Know The Cause"
Hear what he has to say about corn!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru